Sunday, April 14, 2013

Google Authorship the Easy Way!


I started this little project.

About a week ago I decided that it was time to clean up my image. My "on-line" image needed some polishing, and I had read that I should take ownership of my own identity on the internet before identity fraud took it from me. Where to begin?

First off, Google yourself. What do you see? and did you know that the most reliable source of that information is you? You can create your own profile and project via the web everything you want the public to find. Beat them at their own game, so to speak.

So, I Googled my name and the list was clean (smut free) but boring. That was good, but not great. I needed more credibility. More finesse. I wanted those little pictures of my face to show up next to my affiliations. How did that work? So began my latest project, The Google Authorship Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment